Unworn and unused items may be returned for an exchange or refund. Listed below are our return policy and process.
- Unworn and unused items may be returned for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receiving the garment.
- Any items that are used, washed or have their tags removed will not be eligible for return.
- To start a refund, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please include your Order Number. We will not be able to start the refund process without the Order Number. Please DO NOT send us your garment until you have established contact with us by sending us an email.
- If you'd like to use our pre-paid USPS or UPS return label, please note that $8 will be deducted for each item from your refund amount.
- If you choose to use your own shipping method, we recommend that you use a traceable and insurable shipping method, as we are not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit. Please record the tracking number of your return in case the package is lost or stolen.
- The address to mail the return package is:
830 S. Barrington Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90049
- Once we receive the garment, we will process the refund back to the original payment method. It may take up to 10 business days for the funds to appear in your account, depending on your financial institution.