Hand Block Printed 'The Don' Camp Collar Shirt in Light Blue Tribal Print
Fit and Style Notes:
- REGULAR fit with flat hem
- Camp collar shirt. This fit is our ode to the 1950s style camp collar shirts
- Left chest pocket
- Get your normal size for a regular fitting look
Deivys is 5'10", weighs 185 pounds and is wearing size L
- Natural dyes. Naturally extracted dyes were used to print this fabric!
- Color: Light Blue Abstract Art Print
- Fabric: 100% Ultra-soft Hand Block-Printed Cotton
- The fabric is entirely HAND BLOCK-PRINTED using traditional Ajrakh block-printing techniques. Inconsistencies in the print are a feature of the hand-printed nature of the fabric.
Sizing (in inches):
- Small - Shoulder: 17.75, Chest: 42, Shirt Length: 28
- Medium - Shoulder: 18.25, Chest: 44, Shirt Length: 28.75
- Large - Shoulder: 19, Chest: 46, Shirt Length: 29.5
- Extra-Large - Shoulder: 19.75, Chest: 48, Shirt Length: 30.25
- FIRST WASH: For the first 2-3 washes, please wash this shirt by hand, or separately by itself. This is hand-dyed and will bleed color.
- WASH: After the first 2-3 washes, you can machine wash the shirt in cold water with like colors.
- DRY: Please hang dry or line dry the shirt. Please do not use the dryer.
- IRON: Warm iron, as needed.
Due to the labor intensive nature of the hand block-printing process, our shirts are made in small batches, and never mass produced.
NOTE: The actual color of the shirt may differ from the pictures due to computer lighting and hand-made nature of the fabric.